Minggu, 20 Januari 2013

My Bedroom is My Paradise

      Many people consider that home is building, especially for recidence, rest, etc. The people usually come home after they finish working, studying, playing and many outsiders activities. In my house there are many rooms, such as kitchen, living room, dining room,bath room, bedroom and garage. From many room in my house, I love my bedroom. My bedroom is messiest part of house.

      In front of my bedroom, There is a shelf. When I return from school I usually put my shoes not the might place but I put them on the floor. Beside that I often put my sandals everywhere. So if you come to my bedroom you will feel uncomfortable with my habits in my bedroom.

      Next, Inside of my bedroom is full with my favorite things. On the floor there is my magazine collections with some issues from my favorite artist such as Steven William, Rio Dewanto and many other artists. Under the bed there are boxes from my old shoes. The cupboard won’t close because it is crammed full with old child toys, clothing, and many dolls.

      The wall color is white and there some picture hanging on it. When I was Junior high school I like collecting my photos such as when I visited in other cities. I always memorize every moments. Than I also collect some picture of my favorite singers and many favorite models such as Atiqah Hassiholan, Afgan and Republik Band.

      So, my bedroom is my paradise. Although my bedroom is the messiest but I am very comfortable when I am in my bedroom.

1 komentar: